1) Tulsa Oilers (ECHL) – Tulsa, OK (July 2016-Present)
- Vice President of Communications.
- Oversee the team’s broadcasting, media relations and public relations departments.
- Play-by-play broadcaster for all home and away games on the web and ECHL.TV.
- Duties include preparing press releases, game notes and social media postings.
- Host press conferences and a weekly coaches show.
- Actively assist in season ticket, group and corporate sales.
2) Evansville IceMen (ECHL) – Evansville, IN (August 2015-June 2016)
- Director of Broadcasting and Media Relations.
- Play-by-play voice of the Evansville IceMen of the ECHL.
- Duties included writing press releases, coordinating interviews, creating and distributing game day media packets, and hosting a weekly radio show.
- Also responsible for finding and developing new corporate partnerships.
3) Austin Bruins Junior Hockey (NAHL) – Austin, MN (July 2013-July 2015)
- Play-by-Play Broadcaster and Director of Media Relations.
- Broadcast all home and away games on fasthockey.com and KAUS in Austin.
- Write and distribute press releases after every game.
- Update team website and social media pages.
4) Minnesota Wild Hockey Club – St. Paul, MN (June 2014-June 2015)
- Generated $355,000+ in total revenue in less than one year with the NHL club.
- Surpassed $105,000 in group sales, finishing 181% to assigned goal.
- Contributed to sales team setting franchise record for total ticket revenue in 2014-15.
- Organized fundraising event for non-profit Angel Foundation 12/9/14 that generated over $6,900 in group tickets, with a portion of the ticket cost donated back to the foundation.
- Wrote story for wild.com coverage of Hockey Day Minnesota 2015 about Wild defenseman Christian Folin.
5) Border Broadcasting – Warroad, MN (Aug. 2010-April 2013)
- Sports Director and play-by-play voice of Roseau Rams hockey.
- Broadcasted three seasons of Roseau and Warroad hockey, football, basketball, volleyball, baseball and softball.
- Radio DJ for a mainstream country music station.
- Presented nightly newscasts and sports updates during DJ shift.
6) University of North Dakota – Grand Forks, ND (Freelance, March 2012)
- Broadcasted the WCHA Women’s Final Faceoff in Duluth, MN for the UND Radio Network.
7) KASC – The Blaze 1330AM – Tempe, AZ (Sept. 2006-May 2010)
- Managed staff of 30 as Sports Director in 2009-10.
- Four years doing play-by-play of Arizona State University sports.
- Led push for ASU hockey (ACHA) coverage for the first time in station history.
- Headed weekly “Sun Devil Hockey Coaches Show” at a campus hotspot, promoting the sport, team, and radio station.
8) Phoenix Coyotes Hockey Club – Glendale, AZ (2009-10 season)
- Filmed and interviewed the Phoenix Coyotes players and coaches.
- 2010 Stanley Cup Playoff postgame locker room interviews.
- Used Photoshop and Final Cut Pro to create in-game graphics.
9) Clear Channel Communications – Phoenix, AZ (Jan. 2008-Aug. 2009)
- Produced and operated the board for shows on KGME 910AM and KFYI 550AM.
- Voiced live sports updates on XTRA Sports 910AM.
- Gained expertise in Adobe Audition software, editing station promos and interviews.
Arizona State University – Tempe/Phoenix, AZ (Aug. 2006-May-2010)
Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism and Mass Communication (Focus: Broadcasting)
Stillwater Area High School – Stillwater, MN (2006 Graduate)
Rink Rat 19 Hockey Schools – Warroad, MN (July 2012)
- Helped coach the campers in on-ice and off-ice drills at Olympian Gigi Marvin’s hockey camp.
NBC Sports – Hockey Day in America – Warroad, MN (Aired Feb. 18, 2012)
- Broadcasted the historic Roseau/Warroad high school hockey rivalry.
- Play-by-Play clips were featured in NBC’s story for Hockey Day in America.
Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament – St. Paul, MN (Feb. 2011 and 2012)
- Covered the 2011 and 2012 Girls State Tournament at the Xcel Energy Center.
- Broadcasted Warroad’s games, including their State Championship in 2011.
Taylor Hall – General Manager: Tulsa Oilers
Rob Murray – Head Coach: Tulsa Oilers
Jim Riggs – Former C.O.O: Evansville IceMen
Jamie Huffman – Former Assistant Coach/Director of Scouting: Austin Bruins
Jason Stern – Former Senior Manager, New Business Development: Minnesota Wild